It had full color payoff in a single layer, and to be more buildable, you’ll want to go in with a lighter hand or use a brush; the latter gave me greater control over coverage and made for an easier application since I wasn’t as apt to over-apply! It stayed on nicely for eight hours before fading a bit.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Lethal Cosmetics Nectar (P, $14.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- LYS Beauty Kindness (P, $16.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Warm (Winter 2016) Blush (LE, $60.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- REFY Rose (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Between the Sheets (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Pinch Me (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Like Me, Love Me (P, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Cover FX Pink Dahlia (Left) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (80% similar).
- Tarte Vibrant (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, warmer (80% similar).
$18.00/0.15 oz. – $120.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be “richly pigmented” (though also “buildable”) and “long-wearing” that “hydrate[s] skin.” The product is sold with a compact for $30.00 or as a refill pan for $18.
They were very pigmented, so a little went a long way, and I liked using synthetic brushes for application the most because I found I had a little more control over the coverage and could build it up without less error. With a fingertip, the tackier consistency made it easy to pick up more product than necessary, so more blending/diffusion was required.
The consistency was creamy, smooth, and tackier to the touch, so I was surprised it was not prone to lifting up base products as well. I noticed that it seemed a little less dewy when applied over a matte foundation, almost like it took on the underlying base finish, but it didn’t create patchiness or unevenness. The blush’s finish on bare skin was lightly dewy, not really tacky to the touch, and never fully dried down so there was some transfer if I accidentally touched my face or the like.
They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Rose Inc Blush Divine Clean Dewy Cream Blush swatches.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NG, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Tristearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.